We can change the world by working together.
United Way fights for every person's health, education, and financial stability in Gallatin, Madison, Meagher, and Park Counties.
You can unite against the cycle of poverty to transform the life of a child or neighbor in need. Help build a stronger community right at home. Donate Today to Greater Gallatin United Way
We are the community leader in collective impact-driven work. We believe that real long-term change is best generated by working collectively through a common agenda. As a centralized philanthropic organization focusing on human services in Gallatin, Madison, Meagher, and Park Counties. We convene individuals and organizations to deliver effective and efficient solutions to address local community issues around Education, Health, and Financial Stability.
Opportunities to financially support our work include:
- Corporate Gift to the Community Investment Fund - Enjoy the ease of supporting your community by investing in our work and over 20 local programs and initiatives with one donation
- Corporate Gift to an Impact Area of your choice - Basic Needs, Child & Youth Success, Senior Stability and/or Mental Health & Will-Being
- Workplace Charitable Giving Campaign
- Corporate Gift to GGUW kidsLINK Afterschool Program, which supports children, working families, and employers across 4 counties
- A gift to GGUW kidsLINK Adopt-A-School - Provides you with an opportunity to invest in a vital community program that supports children, families, schools, employees, and employers.
- A gift to GGUW kidsLINK Scholarship Fund - Provides you with an opportunity to ensure after-school programming is accessible for every child. Please get in touch with us via email or call 406.587.2194.
- Sponsorship Opportunities - There are numerous sponsorship opportunities for annual events, programs needs, and others. Please get in touch with us via email or call 406.587.2194.
Other opportunities to get involved include:
- Team or individual volunteer opportunities have benefits for workplaces. Individuals should check out VolunteerMT.org. If you are interested in a volunteer event/engagement for your workplace, please get in touch with Sylvia Drain via email or call 406.587.2194.
- Join a Board or committee - We would love to talk with you about GGUW's Board of Directors or help you find a match with another organization. Please email or call 406.587.2194.
- Simply contact us, and let's talk about YOUR interests!
Join our loyal business leaders who support YOUR local United Way. Contact Sylvia Drain 406.587.2194 or donate online today.