We can change the world by working together.
United Way fights for every person's health, education, and financial stability in Gallatin, Madison, Meagher, and Park Counties.
You can unite against the cycle of poverty to transform the life of a child or neighbor in need. Help build a stronger community right at home. Donate Today to Greater Gallatin United Way
We are the community leader in collective impact-driven work. We believe that real long-term change is best generated by working collectively through a common agenda. As a centralized philanthropic organization focusing on human services in Gallatin, Madison, Meagher, and Park Counties.
Opportunities to financially support our work include:
- Corporate Gift to the Community Investment Fund - Enjoy the ease of supporting your community by investing in our work and over 20 local programs and initiatives with one donation
- Workplace Charitable Giving Campaign
- Corporate Gift to GGUW kidsLINK Afterschool Program, which supports children, working families, and employers across 4 counties
- Sponsorship Opportunities - There are numerous sponsorship opportunities for annual events, program needs, and others. Please get in touch with us via email or call 406.587.2194.
Other opportunities to get involved include:
- Team or individual volunteer opportunities have benefits for workplaces. Individuals should check out VolunteerMT.org. If you are interested in a volunteer event/engagement for your workplace, please get in touch with Sylvia Drain via email or call 406.587.2194.
- Join a Board or committee - We would love to talk with you about GGUW's Board of Directors or help you find a match with another organization. Please email or call 406.587.2194.
- Simply contact us, and let's talk about YOUR interests!