Do things that matter. Operate well. Grow resources and relationships.
Donor trust is an outcome of nonprofit business excellence, transparency, and accountability.
Our policies and procedures embody best practices and are updated regularly. Our organization conforms to Generally Accepted Accounting Principles. Our board reviews full financial statements quarterly.
- 2022 Platinum Seal of Transparency - Guidestar
- kidsLINK Afterschool Program expands to 24 sites across 4 counties, enrolling over 1,500 + youth (k-8) children annually. Thirty-five percent (35%) of students attend on scholarship.
- Mailed FREE books monthly to children (0-5) through Dolly Parton's Imagination Library. To date, 42,760 books have been mailed to over 2500 children since the program began in 2019.
- Raised over $2.7 million through the SW MT Flood Relief Fund for people affected by the severe flooding in Park County along with our partners the Park County Community Foundation. We provided assistance for over 400 individuals, households, businesses, and non-profits serving the community's needs.
- Funded more than 16 local nonprofit organizations and programs through our annual Community Impact Grant process.
- Recognized by United Way Worldwide as a small market United Way has demonstrated skill and expertise in meeting the UWW Standards of Excellence.
Tax ID #:
IRS Tax Exempt Letter:
Code of Ethics:
IRS 990 Reports:
- IRS 990 2015, No Schedule B
- IRS 990 2016, No Schedule B
- IRS 990 2017, No Schedule B
- IRS 990 2018, No Schedule B
- IRS 990 2019, No Schedule B
- IRS 900 2020, No Schedule B
- IRS 990 2021, No Schedule B
Audited Financial Statements:
- Audited Financial Statements 6-30-15
- Audited Financial Statements 6-30-16
- Audited Financial Statements 6-30-17
- Audited Financial Statements 6-30-18
- Audited Financial Statements 6-30-19
- Audited Financial Statements 6-30-20
- Audited Financial Statements 6-30-21
- Annual Report 2014
- Annual Report 2015 (Abbreviated)
- Annual Report 2015 and 2016
- Annual Report 2017
- Annual Report 2018
- Annual Report 2019
- Annual Report 2020-2021
United Way Worldwide Annual Reports: