We all have a cause that’s close to our hearts. But what better way to solve issues than to unite to raise money, spread awareness, and have a lasting impact doing it?
Every dollar donated to Greater Gallatin United Way makes a difference in people’s lives, every day. Workplace giving campaigns are an easy and effective way to help employees make a difference and show them that their workplace is actively supporting the local community’s most important issues.
These resources will guide you to build your own successful campaign, engage your employees in it, build a spirit of teamwork by planning events and engagement opportunities- all while creating a lasting impact in our community.
Once again, thank you for your commitment to our community and for engaging your team to LIVE THEIR PURPOSE.
We look forward to helping you get started and supporting you along the way, because teamwork absolutely makes the dream work - starting with the resources below.
About Greater Gallatin United Way
Greater Gallatin United Way provides basic needs stability, early learning resources and youth success initiatives across a four-county area. From children to seniors, summer camps to disaster response, we are here for whatever the working families in Gallatin, Park, Meagher, and Madison need, whenever they need it.
- Get the answers to some of the most common questions - Campaign FAQ
- Lockdown the Logistics - Campaign Planning Form
- Easy, customized online pledge forms and paper pledge form.
- Rally the troops - Internal campaign Kickoff
- 2023 Greater Gallatin United Way Video
- Dolly Parton Imagination Library Video
- Promote your campaign - Email template, Social media templates, Posters
- You did it! - Wrap-up
The benefits of a Workplace Charitable Giving Campaign:
- Ease of supporting a variety of local programs and initiatives that improve lives through one donation
- Satisfaction of employees knowing their employer supports the communities where they live and work
- The convenience of giving through payroll deduction, credit card, check or cash
- Opportunity to support the community and causes they believe in
- More knowledgeable around local community issues through presentations on community needs
- Information about available community resources should they or someone they know need help
- Satisfaction of working as a team toward a common goal
"Strengthening our communities where our employees live and work is part of our founding values at Enterprise and partnering with the United Way is a great way to get our employees involved in their community.
Not only does volunteering at United Way give businesses the opportunity to make a difference but it allows employees to be engaged in something bigger.” - Katherine Manning, Human Resource Manager | Enterprise Holdings - Frontier 63
"Billion Auto has a long history of partnering with Greater Gallatin United Way. We support GGUW through our Billion Cares program. And the United Way employee giving campaign is a simple, trusted way for our team to support programs and organizations doing good work in our community." Peder Billion, President | Billion Auto Group